Living Benefits & Life
College & Retirement
Retirement What Are You Doing to Get There
How much can you afford to lose
Group Life Options
Health Insurance Options
Tax Advantage Options
Group Life Options (Group Plans & Term-to-100)
– Guaranteed Issue. Term rated coverage until age 100!
– Usually owned by the company and offers a death benefit while the insured is employed by whoever owns the group plan.
Health Insurance Options (Traditional & Level)
- Company “Owned” Health Plans for as little as 5 employees. Underwritten, Designable, Adjustable, & a possible refund instead of rate increase upon renewal.
Traditional Group Health
– Company “rented” Health Plan for as little as 2 employees. Not underwritten upon application, average of 15-30% increase year over year.
Tax Advantage Options (HAS/FSA/Section 125)
Cafeteria Plan (Section 125)
– A cafeteria plan allows you to deduct your plan premiums directly from your paycheck BEFORE your taxes are.
Health Savings Account (HSA)/ Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tax-advantaged financial accounts set aside to pay for qualified expenses.
Disability (Short & Long Term)
– Provides a portion of your salary if you become unable to earn an income in your occupation.
Indemnity Insurances (Indemnities & Gap)
– Pays cash directly to the insured based upon specific health occurrences.
– Helps to fill the out-of-pocket expenses caused by deductibles and co-pays.
– Reduces the cost of care at Dentists’ and Optometrists’ offices.
– Gives you access to legal representation; affordable, full-service coverage.
– Helping you find the best providers at the best price in your area!
– An innovative solution that puts you, the consumer, in the center of your own health care; at your fingertips.